Adult Education - (10:00am Sunday Mornings)
Sunday School - stop in at the Information Center to get of list of classes offered:
- Adult Bible Fellowship - This class blends a variety of ages together around fellowship, prayer, Bible-based teaching, caring for each other and outreach.
- Advanced Bible Topics - We are currently working our way through the book of Galatians! Join us as we systematically study through this exciting book. We also make sure to take time to hear what God is doing in our lives and pray for each other. To maximize the class time we meet from 9:50-11:10.
- 2nd Door On the Left - We are currently studying Philippians. This is a great place to get to know God's Word better, discover ways to apply it in our everyday lives, and build friendships at the same time! Anyone is welcome to join us!
- FACES of Grace (Family Accountability Connection Encouragement and Support) - This class is focused on families - newly married to parents with children still living at home - equipping them to build a godly heritage. Currently studying the book of Romans.
- Through the Bible Class - Alternating between Testaments, we systematically work our way through the Bible. Join us for Bible Study, prayer, and fellowship. We are currently studying Kings and Chronicles.
- Women's Bible Study - This class is a welcome place for women of all ages to gather around a study of God's Word to encourage and support each other to be all God wants them to be. We are studying the book of John.
- Young Adult Bible Study - If you're under 30 and out of high school, you're welcome to join us as we study God's Word together and get to know each other better. We are just beginning a new study on Spiritual Gifts. Bring your Bible and bring a friend!
- Welcome to the Family - This class meets once a quarter for eight weeks in the fireside Room. It is intended for newcomers or those interested in learning more about Grace Church.